Without further ado, here are 25 random things about me.
1. Earliest memory: swallowing a coin (I was likely three years old).
2. One of the childhood friends I miss the most: Jose Cornielle.
3. My Myers-Briggs Type Indicator: ENFJ.
4. Favorite book from childhood: "Catcher in the Rye".
5. Got Greg LeMond's autograph after he raced a criterium in New York City.
6. Once thought I'd grow up to be a journalist.
7. Met my wife in the personals.
8. First computer: VIC-20.
9. Best decision in my teens: Leaving home for college.
10. Contemplated becoming a Catholic priest.
11. Best sports thing I know how to do: ice skate.
12. Favorite movie from childhood: "Star Wars".
13. One of the best times in my life: Living and working in Pasadena, CA.
14. Favorite part of my morning: Watching my daughter in line for school.
15. Last concert: Joe Bonamassa, 2006 at Scullers.
16. Second best sports thing I know how to do: play golf.
17. Was a college radio DJ.
18. Dream profession: television production.
19. One of the best things I learned in high school: French.
20. Most awe-inspiring moment in life: Watching my daughter be born.
21. Prefer Pepsi over Coke, and Diet Pepsi over Regular Pepsi.
22. Favorite DVD commentary: "Metallica: Some Kind of Monster" (the commentary with the band).
23. Best sporting event watched live: Italy versus Spain, quarter-final of World Cup (1994).
24. Grateful for having two funny and interesting brothers.  
25. On an airplane, I like the window seat.
My wife did this exercise, listing 100 things on her now defunct BLOG. I have 75 more random things coming, if I'm to meet her standard!